Friday, January 29, 2016

Highlights of the week for Emma

                                                       Mara and her buddy
                                                  Jaiden, Griffin, Ben ,and their buddies


                                                Amber and her buddies
                                                Jaiden and her buddy
                                                   Tomas and his buddies

                                                              Charlotte and her buddies
                                                                    Camille and her buddies
                                                                  Lucas and his buddy
                                                              Lijah and his buddy
                                                      Bella and her buddy
Those were pictures of us doing science with our first grade buddies I wish I could have been there.
On Monday we did balls and ramps with our first grade buddies .I wasn't there but from what I've heard it was pretty fun.And on Wednesday Ms Emily came and we worked on character traits and rising action.I liked that because we got to decide what our characters were like and what they will do in our story.Below is Ms Emily's example of rising actions.
                                              Me and Bella working on our sign
                                          Mara and Camille working on their sign.

Above there is a picture of us practicing our presentation.On Wednesday and Thursday we worked on our signs and we practiced for the courage assembly.I think all the signs are great .Bella and I did Malala Yousafzai . I'm really exited for the assembly. Islandwood is only two weeks away and I'm super exited. 

1 comment:

  1. Amber - I really liked your blog and that you picked Malala.

    Tomas - I'm excited for IslandWood and I loved the science buddies.

    Abby - I'm also excited for IslandWood and the science buddies were fun.

    Charlotte - I am so excited for IslandWood as well and I'm excited to see who our new science buddies are.

    Bella - I can't wait to go to IslandWood and I hope I don't forget anything.

    Lijah - I'm excited to go to IslandWood and the science buddies were fun.

    Marshall - I am excited to go to IslandWood and to finally see what will happen.

    George - You forgot to mention that "Ms. Emily" is also my mom and I'm also very excited for IslandWood.

    Lucas - SCIENCE BUDDIES. ISLANDWOOD. MEOW.

    Mara - I can't wait for IslandWood for a break from school.

    Eric - Science buddies was fun. I wish me and my buddy could have been posted on the blog.

    Camille - I'm also excited for IslandWood and I hope I don't forget anything important.

    ReplyDelete