Friday, January 15, 2016

Highlights of the week for Joaquin



This week was fun. We had Georges mom, Ms. Emily, teach us how to write fiction stories. I am writing one about a kid living on Mars when a bomb is deployed under their glass dome. Everyone is writing just as good stories. I am also exited to do our Colonists simulation, because got to lean how to do maps and do flags( yay!).




This is us making our flag for our colony, The Golden Empire( I want to change it to Jejac Riches)

This is our flag. Good, no?
This is Pine Valley colony with their flag.


This is WaterWood colony with their flag.

1 comment:

  1. Lijah - I am thankful for my group flag being on the blog.
    Marshall - This week was very fun. It was a very exciting week.
    Lucas - I can't wait to do the simulation either; it's gonna be very fun.
    Abby - This week was very fun and very productive.
    Amber - I liked my flag that we created.
    Griffin - Go Golden Empire!
    Emma - I really liked everybody's flags, especially Pine Valley's.
    Charlotte - Not. Even thought I don't agree with the perspective of the colonists at the time, I still had fun making the flag.
    Pilly - The most fun was when we were doing the fiction writing. I was going to continue the one I started at home but I'm supposed to start a new one so I'll do one about a cat instead.
    George - Does anyone else think it's weird that all four flags have a pine tree?
    Tomas - Joaquin, I really like your post and I'm excited for the Seahawks game.

    ReplyDelete