Friday, January 22, 2016

Highlights of the week from Camille

 Ronnie is teaching us about islandwood.[Ronnie is the teacher at the front of the room.]She is showing us a picture of what the bunk rooms look like.My bunk mates are; Amber, Thea, and Zara.
The black and white diagram shows us our groups for the whole day. the purple blue and white diagram shows us our bunk mates, and the  last one shows us who we sit with at dinner.


this is my tables flag, Forest valley.

this is waterwoods flag.
this is pine valleys flag.
this is the golden empires flag.                   
this is Scott and Alex teaching us about Hana's suitcase.[At the dramashop.]

This is my table group working on an assignment from the dramashop.

This is the whole class after the play...                       And Max.
sincerely-                       camille   :)

1 comment:

  1. Lijah - I liked that you showed everyone's flag.
    Bella - I liked the play; it was kind of sad.
    Amber - I liked the drama workshop we did for Hana's suitcase.
    Abby - I like the play and the dramashop and learning about Islandwood was very interesting.
    Eloy - I'm really excited about going to Islandwood. I can't wait to go.
    Tomas - My favorite picture was the last one; it was really fun.
    Charlotte - I was the one in the pink sweater photobombing the boys and I also liked the orientation.
    Lucas - I wasn't in the last picture.
    William - I wasn't in the last picture either. Me and Lucas and Joaquin and Eric and George were too busy tracking down ambassadors who were apparently following us.
    George - The ambassadors William was talking about were some shadows in the windows on the top floor that kept moving around. I don't know why William thought they were ambassadors.

    ReplyDelete