Friday, December 2, 2016

Highlights of the week for Kaya

This is our reaction when we herd the news that Mahi is coming!
This is all of us + Amis watching the Taiwan video!


This is are notes on what we want the President to do.


This is mama + papa and me at the conference!
 We are having Thanksgiving dinner with my friends and family at my grandparents house in Idaho!!
My grandpa is trying to feed Amis a Greek food called Spanakopita!
 This is me and Amis at Costco!!
 This is my cousins with Amis and a wild peacock!!
 Amis is in the shopping cart.
This is Me and Amis where my grandpa stacks his wood for the fire.
This is me on a horse. The horses name is Charly.

This is us doing a pose that the drama teacher told us to do.

This is us doing a face warm up!
This is us acting! super fun!






This is Mia and Tess acting mad at each other!
This is Clio acting mad at me! Ahhh!
This is Bodhi and Leo acting mad at each other! yikes

Acting to pull my hair! Owwww!
Clio and Tess  acting mad at each other! noo! you guys are best friends!

Atticus  not trusting Amis! Amis did you lie?
Ollie and Bodhi stoping each other! why?
Luke, Ollie, Kai, Ella and Anna acting.         


All of us acting at once!





Ms.Alex teaching us about sustain able tourism! super coool!
we are deciding where we want to take Amis!


4 comments:

  1. Mia - Charly is so cute.
    Ollie - I hope I get Amis or Mahee next week.
    Amara - Looks like Kaya and Amis had a lot of fun during Thanksgiving break.
    Anna - I like you post Kaya.
    Kai - Isn't Amis such a good boy?
    Julia - Great post, Kaya. I really like the Thanksgiving food you had.
    Ella - Good post, Kaya. It looks like Amis had a really good time.
    Atticus - Your grampa has a lot of wood. It looks like Amis had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Julia chase
    very good post kaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done! Impossible not to enjoy exploring with you.
    CONGRATULATIONS for developing the skills to think of sustainable tourism problems, to give advice to your president (we agree 100%), and to share some of your life and celebrations.
    Thank you from Chiapas, Mexico. Colegio ITAES.

    ReplyDelete