Friday, January 13, 2017

Highlights of the week from Ollie and Anna




This is Mr.Al Atticus, Anna, Kaya and Clio.
                                      This is Julia, Mia and Kam. This week we are working on our World Citizen Essay graphic organizer.

This was our voting for our celebration - we voted for NO homework.
This is our anchor chart for elaboration.

This is Julia,Mahee and Amis in the art room.
This is Ollie and Amis doing our word sort.
This is me, Anna Julia and Mahee eating snack.
This is our writing group.
These are a bunch of transition phrases.
This is our Washington State regions.

This is me, Julia, and Tess working on the MLK poster.

This is me, Matthew and Amis working on our poster for the M.L.K march.
This is Kam, Kai, and Bodhi working on their poster.
This is Clio,Mia and Kaya reading on the beembags.

Video of physical education.  Stations.
This is me and Mahee making Poffoges.

This is me doing my laundary.
This is me and Mahee watching the Miami Dolphins!

2 comments:

  1. Amara - Mahee looks so comfortable at your house, Anna. And she did your laundry? Cool!
    Ollie - I'm awesome!
    Tess - Those pancakes look good. Mahee must like them.
    Kai - Amis and Mahee are awesome and it looks like they had a good time.
    Clio - Did Mahee like doing the laundry? Nice post, Ollie and Anna.
    Kaya - Mahee looks like he had fun.
    Elsa -
    Julia - Anna, I hope Mahee had a very good time at your house. She didn't look like she was doing the laundry with you.

    ReplyDelete