Friday, January 27, 2017

Highlights of the week for Clio and Leo

Mahi went to a restaurant for the first time.

Mahi at my basketball practice.
Mahi got to play a game
Sassy got lost.

Mahi at a book store


this is Amis trying to be tall.
Amis liked his welcome board.(there was a picture of him on it.)

Amis was trying to do magic but didn't succeed.
Amis's welcome board.

Amis helped me make the sign for the women's march


Amis got a comic written about him!
our class playing the recorder in music class.
Mahee and Amis used Tess's recorder.
were we are in our world citizen essay
this is a timeline of the northwest fur trapping and exploring history
Mahee and Amis in art.
this is the class learning about life in Uganda from Ugandan teachers.
The class is asking questions to the teachers from Uganda. 
The teacher was showing us a picture of the playground.
The teachers told us stories about Uganda.

3 comments:

  1. Tess - Do you think Amis will ever get taller?
    Julia - Great post, Clio and Leo. I really hope Amis gets taller.
    Elsa - Great post, Leo and Clio. I hope Amis and Mahee had a good time.
    Kai - Does Amis ever get hungry?
    Luke - Yeah, I wonder if he does.
    Kaya - I bet Amis had a good time even though he is not a girl at the Women's March.
    Clio - Nice post, me and Leo. There were men at the Women's March.
    Atticus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atticus - Can Amis really eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahee and Amis look like they had a great time! I hope they will have even more awesome adventures to come!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete