Friday, February 3, 2017

Highlights of the week for Ella and Kam

                                                      Amis is looking out a castle window
                                                    me my sister and Amis climbing
                                                    Amis and me and my sister
                                          Amis walks the Forest-to-Sky Trail
                                                    me and Amis on a horse
                                                    me Amis and my sister on a tree
                                                    Amis my sister and me next to a big tree
                                                    me and Amis going to Seattle
                                                     


                                                     Mahee going to play tennis with me
                                                      Mahee, my sister and me on the swings.
                                                     Mahee is helping me practice piano
                                            Mahee at kids club (a work out center)
                                      Our progress in our world citizen essay. (YAY!!)

1 comment:

  1. Anna - Did Maggie enjoy Mahee?
    Julia - Did Mahee enjoy helping you practice piano?
    Kai - Mahee and Amis had a great time, or did they?
    Amara - Mahee seems very active with Ella. She's very fit.
    Luke - I hope Amis climbing on the castle.
    clio - Nice post, Ella and Kam. Did Mahee like tennis?
    Tess -Hi, Mahee and Amis. You guys are amazing.
    Mia - I hope marvelous Mahee and amazing Amis had fun.
    Ella - Nice post Ella and Kam. And did Amis have a good time? 'cause I know Mahee did.

    ReplyDelete