Friday, February 10, 2017

Highlights of the week for Atticus and Julia:)

Me and Mahee in the library
Amis playing peek-a-boo in the library

Amis in the library with Amara, Anna, Elsa and me(Julia)
Kaya, Ollie, Clio, and Kai reading there World Citizen Essays to Ms. Goldberg our principle
Me (Atticus), Luke, Anna, and Kam reading our essays to Ms, Rosma (our second principle) and of course Mahee  
My group reading there essays
Tess, Leo,  Ella, Atticus's mom, Tess's Mom and Dad

Bodhi, Matthew, Mia and me (Julia) reading our essays to Mr. Ramon.
Tess reading her essay
Me (Julia)  reading my essay.
Our would citizen essay CAKE!!!!!!
YUM!
the rest off our treats yummy!


me (Julia) reading my small research project.
Tess reading here mini-project.
Kai and Kaya working on the mini project.

Clio working on here mini-project.

Mahee====FUN
Mahee with a Quarter of my model rail road.
Mahee saying hi!
Mahee wants a big hug!!!
SNOW DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Elsa - Great post, Julia and Atticus. I hope Mahee and Amis had a good time.
    Tess - I really liked the video you took.
    Clio - Nice post, Julia and Atticus. What did Mahee and Amis do on snow day?
    Ella - NPJAA.
    Amara - Did they try snow? It has 50 grams of sugar an inch.
    Julia - I have more pictures on the way!
    Atticus - Nice post, me and Julia. I have more pictures and videos on the way too.
    Kai - Did you have a good time?
    Luke - I hope you had a good time but I can't say more 'cause it's 2:05.

    ReplyDelete