Friday, March 24, 2017

Highlights of the week for Anna and Kaya

 This is Amis meeting my dog Albert.

 

 This is me(Anna) and Amis after my soccer game.




This is our stories we made at the BFI place.

This is us at the library (I think.....)

this is me (Anna), Ella and Amis learning about the totem pole

this is me (Anna), Ella and Amis checking out books
um.. this is some thing we did at the jigsaw project.
these are some words you can use in your story.
This is the result of our IADD for Gonzalo from seedfolks.
our short summary for Leona also, from seedfolks.
 
me (kaya) and Anna reading seedfolks to Amis and Mahee!

Mahee meeting my dog Lexi!



 studying hard Japanese homework with Mahee (i think Mahee didn't under stand anything)

1 comment:

  1. Elsa - Awesome, awesome, awesome x 93 more awesome post. Guess who else is awesome, Elsa is.
    Ella - Awesome,etc. post. Great post. Guess who else is awesome, Elsa is.
    Julia - Great post, Kaya and Anna. I hope that Mahee and Amis had a good time.
    Bodhi - Good blog, I mean post.
    Kai - Cool post.
    Kaya - Did Amis score at your soccer?
    Tess - I like your post.
    Clio - Nice post, Kaya and Anna.
    Ollie - Nice post.
    Mia - Nice post, Kaya and Anna.

    ReplyDelete