Friday, March 17, 2017

Highlights of the week from Atticus and Amara

Amis meets one of my stuffed animals who went to San Deiago.
Amis meets Bob.
Amis  the magician!!
Amis on my model rail road.
amis in my extremely old car seat.
Amis in my stuffed animal hamic.
Amis in the laundry room.
amis on the laptop.
Amis in the rain!!!!!!!

we are reading a book called seed folks
Our class
Amis at the performance task jigsaw.
an example of Inner thoughts Action Dialog Description.
David lasky an artist, presents a book to us.
It's a story mountain!!
what we look for in story's.

luke and kai
and luke again!!
                                       Clio,Mia,Tess,Anna,Me(Amara),Ella,Julia, and Elsa.
Me, Luke, and Leo and amis
kai, Luke, Me, Leo, Matthew, and Amis
                                      Julia,Elsa,Mahee,Me(Amara),Anna and Ella
                                                      Me my dad(Pete) and me(Amara)
the bus ride
                                                                    Bus ride
                                                                             bus ride


we went to the BFI
me luke, amara mahee, and amis
The rest are pictures from the BFI









1 comment:

  1. Julia - Great post, Atticus and Amara. I hope Mahee had a great time at our house,Amara. I hope Amis had a great great great time at Atticus' house too.
    Kai - I like all the pictures with me and them. And great post.
    Anna - Great post, Amara and Atticus. I hope Mahee and Amis had fun.
    Clio - Nice post, Amara and Atticus. How did Amis like Bob?
    Elsa - Nice post, Atticus and Amara but if I hear any complaints that Mahee and Amis didn't have a good time, I will be very dissappointed.
    Luke - Nice post Atticus and Amara. I hope Amis and Mahee had a good time.
    Atticus - Great post, Me and Amara. Amis rode on my train.
    Ella - It looks like Mahee and Amis had a great time at the field trip. Did Amis really like Bob?
    Amara - Nice post, me. Nice post, Atticus. It looks like I had fun. It also looks like Amis and Mahee had fun. I would know.

    ReplyDelete