Friday, February 9, 2018

Highlights of the week for Kaya and Bixby


waiting for people to arrive
 preparing for debate
Ella,me,Theo and Mojo and KIITY
Kina and Amara NOT doing what they are supposed to do.
 Crystal and Amos blogging. *GO CRYSTAL and Amos*

 Bixby, Bittu and Ella testing markers.
Bittu drawing for genera bingo.

 
Kitty drawing for genera bingo.
William and Puri working on persuasive essay video.😶

Amara, Kina, kaya's leg.

Amishi and Mojo working on their persuasive video.


Amos and Gianna working on their video.

Crystal, Amishi, Lacie and Theo reading something.



Amara Brianna,Puri,Maulik presenting. *GO THEM!*
presenting research on world hunger and the United Nation's Goal of Zero Hunger...

Gianna, Amos, Amishi and Theo PRESENTING.
Crystal, Lacie, Luke and Sam presenting.
Ella, Kina and Bixby presenting.
(the different web sights)
Starting our world hunger essay...

where every one is on our essay.😃
The essay prompt. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. William - I liked doing the videos and in that photo, there was Luke too.
    Crystal - Nice post, Bixby and Kaya.
    Puri - I see many photos of myself.
    Ella - Great post!
    Kina - Please do not comment on what I did on the video. The beep was the recess bell and not anything else.
    Lacie - Yay.
    Kaya - I think my group's video was awesome!
    Maulik - Everybody's persuasive essay videos were awesome!!
    Bixby - Amazing, good, great post.
    Amishi - I think everyone's persuasive essay video was really awesome. And good post.

    ReplyDelete