Friday, February 16, 2018

Highlights of the week for Puri and Amara

                                                    we earned a party and we chose Tech party with new laptops!
                                                           Amara and Puri and Kitty
                                                Puri, with kitty, Theo, Brianna and Kina

                                                             Writing cake!











Warm up and getting a sense of our space..



High fives by passing it on...


ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED A HIGH FIVE MUST REPORT TO UNION STATION AT 8:00AM ON FEBRUARY 19TH TO BE TRANSPORTED TO A DETAINMENT FACILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.




Responding to the traits that identifies us...




Expressing our pride at our identities...



I saw Peter Rabbit with Puri and the rabbit is so cute.

I went to Mount Lake Terrace Library and I read a short book.

I went to Carkeek Park and explored trail.

I met 2 of Puri's friends who came from Beijing. We went to the playground and I saw ducks swimming in the stream.

I went to UW and I walk in Suzzallo Library and the building are old and creative.



1 comment:

  1. Ella - Great post!
    Amishi - I can't believe you high fived me but...nice post.
    Bixby - Nice post, I guess.
    Mojo - Can I eat the writing cake?
    Kina - OK! Great post! Woo!
    Gianna - Save me a some of that writing cake!
    Puri - Bittu says, "I like Kitty and she is my best friend." And I say, "That's really kind, Bittu."
    William - That was a super interesting post. Pound it, Noggin, Hat throw.
    Amara -Great post ME! I love cake, writer's cake specifically.
    Luke - Nice post.
    Sam - It was a great post! Cheers to the greatest of posts!

    ReplyDelete