Friday, April 19, 2019

Highlights of the week from Sylvia and Wyatt


This me and Pinky getting ready to go on our flight to New Mexico.

This is the hotel we stayed in near the airport.

Pinky and one of my other stuffies wearing sunglasses.

This is one of the archaeology hikes I took.

These are models of atomic bombs.  The one in black is called Little Boy and the yellow one is called Fatman.
This is me at another archaeology hike.
This is me with Pinky eating a Sopappia.

This is me with a baby goat.

Pinky taking a photo with another white bunny.

That's a peacock spreading his feathers.

This is me and my brother with rams.

This is me and my cute dog Bucket.

We were going to Las Vegas and this is the airport.

We went mini-golfing in the Rio; it is kids' mini golf.
 This is me and Adam at baseball practice.
We got Mexican food in Seattle and Spider is trying to eat my food when I already ate it.

I'm getting ready to go to a soccer game.






This was us learning cursive and it was pretty cool.

We learned how to read information text by listing what we learned and pulling the important ideas out.


Lucas's readaloud of Legend of Rock, Paper, Sissors...





Each table group were trying to figure out together which event happened in which year in history.


Cursive writing again.
Meh!  These are the names of people who want to be guest storytellers and bloggers.




Author Julie Kim presented to the 3rd graders. She also taught us some techniques for drawing...and Burger Cat.


Julia Kim demonstrating how to draw with expression.  She drew a nine tale Burger Cat.

These are the ideas for our latest celebration.

3 comments:

  1. Tehya - I really your post Wyatt and Sylvia.
    Eliana - Sylvia you are right. Your dog is cute.
    Olivia - Did you like my hometown?
    Mia - I like your post and I think it is cool that you got to go to Olivia's hometown.
    Wyatt - I love my feet.
    Will - wyatt, did you win the soccer game?
    Adam - Very good post.
    JP - Did you win your soccer game?
    James - I love it!
    Lucas - Wyatt where did you go to get Mexican food?
    Lucy - Why were those things called Little Boy and Fat Man?
    Owen - I like where you went and it looked really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia - I like my POoooooooooooST!

    ReplyDelete