Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Splendid record form Jimmy, Danny and 601

  
I always do my homework first when I go home.
It seems that Chocolate likes to eat Taiwanese chicken nuggets.
Taiwanese chicken nuggets are amazing!
Wake up!  This is the breakfast for Chocolate.  Two fish!
I had fried rice for dinner.

I had toast and milk tea for breakfast.
I had soup with noodles for lunch.
Eyewitness
These are the questions and answers for the police and the witness.


We had six police stations
and the eyewitness took turns to say where they were last night.
We worked hard to find out who the murderer was.


2 comments:

  1. Will - Very good post.
    Lucas - That post was awesome.
    James - Your post was really extra super really good.
    Violet - I really like your post and I never do my homework when I get home.
    Adam - Taiwanese chicken nuggets look good.
    Owen - I like your post.
    Sylvia - I like your post, Jimmy and Danny.
    Eliana - I like chicken nuggets. Do you like chicken nuggets.
    Olivia - Yes. I like chicken nuggets.
    Zeven - I have a riddle. What is something that make the less sense the more you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehya - I also like chicken nuggets.
    Mia -I like your post.
    Chocolate - I do not know the answer to your riddle. What is it?

    ReplyDelete