Thursday, February 14, 2013

Audrey's Highlights of the week



This week we finished our mini-plays after we performed to the kindergarteners.  Monday we launched a new kind of reading which is non-fiction.  We started doing scripts for plays. I was excited cause I could actually make a play!  Then we performed our Kung Ming and the 100,000 Arrows play in front of the second graders and kindergarteners.  And some parents, teachers, and the principal.  I enjoyed the play but it was kind of weird because I was a dancer and the other dancer wasn't there so I was the only dancer.  I was so excited to do that play because we had been practicing for so long that I want to start a new play. 

And today is Valentines! I'm excited to see what people have done with their Valentines. 


4 comments:

  1. Carys - I'm so glad you like plays. Me too!

    Aspen - I really like the play you did. You did a very good job.

    Karthik - How did you make up the dance? Your dance was funny!

    Halle - I can't wait for Valentine's Day!

    Zara - What did you do with your Valentines?

    Zoe - Hi Audrey, you did a very good job on the Kung Ming play.

    Matthew - I'm excited for the Valentine's Day party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the class on your play! I hope you continue to explore drama, it can be a lot of fun. I hear the wrap party was good, too.
    --Carol, Charlie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see you all perform your play that you had been working so hard on! You all did a great job and it looked like you had a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dino - Hi!

      Zara - The play was really fun and hard to memorize.

      Delete