Friday, February 22, 2013

Henry's Highlights of the Week


I had a good time on Monday, President's Day.  The small group was really fun because we go to eat cupcakes while reading.  On Thursday, we went to art and we read this book about Rembrandt.  It was really cool.  And before she showed us the book, we saw these three pictures and they are really really dark so we had to turn off the lights. The first one was of lots and lots of people and they were protecting this castle, I think.  The second picture had a big dark cloud on one corner and sun on the other corner.   There was a generous tree in the middle of the picture.  The third picture was a man putting his hand on a sculpture of an older man.

I'm looking forward to loosing a tooth.

2 comments:

  1. Carys - Do you like Rembrandt? His art is goooood.

    Aspen - I think you did a really good job.

    Zara - I'm looking forward to losing a tooth too.

    Isabella - I wonder when you are going to lose that tooth.

    Halle - I love losing teeth. Once I lost two teeth in one night.

    Karthik - I hate losing teeth.

    Felix - Losing teeth is satisfying.

    Audrey - What time do you think you are going to lose your tooth? What was your favorite Rembrandt pictures, 1,2, or 3?

    Thea - Hey Henry, how are you doing?

    Matthew - I'm looking forward to losing my tooth too.

    Anna - I wish you good luck for losing that tooth. Once I lost my tooth and it didn't even hurt.

    Max - It's pretty embarrassing. I haven't lost any teeth yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? I lost my tooth!
    Audrey, I lost it on Friday! I really like losing teeth.

    Zara, did you lose your tooth yet?
    I love losing my teeth.

    Audrey, my favorite picture was number one.

    Yesterday we went to Vashon Island and I walked on the logs on the beach. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete