Thursday, April 25, 2013

Highlights of the week for Felix



 This week we came back from spring break and saw our brush paintings were hanging on the lights.  Also, Uto Sensei taught us how to make paper origami boats.  Today, we are writing letters to Ms. Braxton's class.  I am not doing mine right now because I am doing this blog.  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Zach and his friend Will helped out in our class.  They did our mini groups and book reviews.

For a slide show of the brush painting work of this class, click on the link below.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114281498530792406638/albums/5868340977092312625?authkey=CLGT1urP16HZPw

2 comments:

  1. Dino - I like how you did the blog and video.

    Josiah - I also liked how you read the blog while the video is running. You're awesome, Felix!

    Aspen - I like how you were funny when you said I'm not doing my letter right now because I'm doing this blog.

    Anna - I think you are so creative in doing the blog.

    Felix - You're awesome, Felix!

    Zoe - FeFe, you're awesome.

    Tim - You're awesome, Felix.

    Carys - Go FeFe Fire

    Thea - Why are you so funny and awesome?

    Matthew - great job on the blog. Also, you're awesome.

    Karthik - Felix, you're awesome.

    Halle - Enough with the awesomes.

    Ian - You're awesome. Felix the fantastic fudge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kids! I really enjoyed looking at all of your scroll paintings. Some were cool and some were beautiful but they were all creative and I could see how hard you worked on them. I bet your classroom looks super neat with them hanging from the ceiling.
    Keep up the good work!
    Jackie Olson (Aspen's Mom)

    ReplyDelete