Thursday, May 30, 2013

Highlights of the week for Charlie






My highlights of the week were writing thank you scrolls to the volunteers and gym and art.  We had a four day break and I went to Washington, D. C. to visit my cousins.  We went swimming in the swimming pool.  I jumped off their diving board a lot.  My dad taught me how to dive.  Tomorrow we are going to have a celebration and today after school, we are going to have a parent volunteer thank you celebration. 

This morning we saw the 4th and 5th graders play songs in the assembly.  This week I'm going to see my friend whom I haven't seen in two years.

1 comment:

  1. Zara - I wish I could swim but I can't.
    Aspen - I've gone off a diving board too. It is very fun.
    Karthik - Are you coming to the Volunteer Appreciation Tea?
    Tim - What's it like going off a diving board.
    Dino - I also like the instrumental assembly.
    Zoe - My sister was playing the flute in the assembly.
    Anna - My brother performed in an instrumental assembly last Thursday and he played the trumpet.
    Audrey - My sister played the clarinet.

    ReplyDelete