Thursday, May 9, 2013

Highlights of the week from Aspen



My highlights of the week are I went swimming with my friend Parker.  We made a swimming pool in the back of my dad's truck.  My dad called it his redneck swimming pool.

We are learning about the Ching Dynasty in class.  We learned that Empress Cixi likes power a lot.  She also likes telling people what to do.  She was regent 3 emperors and when the emperors were almost ready to rule, they all died of mysterious circumstances.  She likes to spend money on stuff that she needs and not the country.

We just finished our research dynasty papers. I feel very proud of it.

2 comments:

  1. Ian - I also had a fun time writing my dynasty papers.

    Halle - I think Empress Cixi murdered the young emperors.

    Karthik - I just finished the Ching Dynasty.

    Thea - I am almost positive that the Empress Cixi murdered the young emperors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on finishing your research paper, Aspen! Good job to the rest of the class, as well! I am very excited to read your paper when you bring it home.

    The redneck swimming pool was very fun, wasn't it? We will have to do that again when the weather get's hot. Swimming in the big swimming pool at Kiera's grandparents house was awesome! I cannot wait to swim with you again and watch you jump off the diving board.

    Love ya,
    Aspen's mom

    ReplyDelete