Thursday, May 2, 2013

Highlights of the week from Josiah



The highlight of my week was finishing the sixth Harry Potter and I can't wait until I get the 7th book.  Another highlight of my week was writing my "How to draw animals" piece in writing.  And also, we made these really cool things out of coffee filters in Japanese class.  First you fold it until it turns into a really small triangle, and then you dip it all three corners in paint, and then you unfold it.  We also are having fun in our book club because we are getting really good at keeping the talk going.  We discussed how we could save bees.  

I hope extra recess gets more votes.







1 comment:

  1. Aspen - I hoped for extra recess too. Are the bees in danger?

    Felix - Just to know extra recess won.

    Carys - I wanted reading on the lawn but we got extra recess instead and that is all right.

    Zoe - I wanted to read on the lawn but extra recess won and that is OK because we had fun.

    Audrey - What animals did you put in your "how to" piece? Did you put a monkey in there?

    Karthik - How did you do all that work?

    Halle - Talking about how to save the bees sounds really cool. Why are bees in trouble and how can we help them?

    Stella - Why do we need to save the bees?



    ReplyDelete