Friday, October 18, 2013

Audrey's Highlights of the Week




We went to an assembly in the library.  It was called Shrinking Bigfoot.  And we were learning about electricity while we were watching a play.  In this picture is two twins that are learning to save electricity.  It was one of my favorite parts because the twins were talking really funny.

Today was picture day.  I was still the second tallest.  Everyone looked really nice.  The only thing I don't like about picture day is it is hard to keep your eyes open when you get your picture taken. 

In art, we've been doing copies of our hands in 3D so the way we do it is we get a grid and trace our hands, and then we copy it square by square onto a piece of paper.  And then we have a 3D picture of our hand.

We've been writing persuasive letter so the third grade class and we're trying to persuade them to agree to get a typing program called "Type to Learn".  We are trying to raise a lot of money because we have to pay for the program. 

3 comments:

  1. Thea - I think Ashley and Brittany are funny also.
    Audrey - I'm glad someone agrees with me.
    Zoe - I think our parents would donate some money to get the program.
    Halle - Where did you get your dress?
    Aspen - Ashley and Brittany are hilarious.
    Isabella - Ashely and Brittany were really really funny with their wigs.
    Zara - Everybody looked great at the pictures.
    Carys - Ok. Um. I'm glad I have someone who agrees. FYI. I'm copying Audrey.
    Nin - I would like to learn more about "type to learn" and I hope to receive a persuasive letter about it.
    Ms. Eli - Where else did they do this successfully?
    Audrey - "type to learn" is a typing program where you learn to type. They do this at the Shoreline School District.
    Karthik - My birthday and Charlie's birthday is coming in 4 days.
    Anna - I liked doing the grid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the class have a plan for raising money for the Type to Learn program? I bet the parents would like to hear about the plan and learn about how they can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Audrey!
    Nice blog! I enjoyed the Shrinking Bigfoot play, too...
    It was really cool! I am really excited for our Tilth field trip...what about
    you? The tilth is just a block away from my house...bassically three minutes from my house!
    once again, really cool blog!
    Yours truly, Carys.

    ReplyDelete