Friday, October 4, 2013

Halle's Highlights of the Week







My highlight of the week is tonight.  We are going to have family fun night with the Hestads.  We do family fun night every Friday.  At family fun night, we usually watch a movie or play their Xbox.  Also we have pizza for dinner.

We are trying to get a typing program for McDonald and I'm really excited.  We're learning to do persuasive letters and my favorite strategy is emotional blackmail which works on my mom and dad.  And in reading, I am reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.  Also, we have a soccer game tomorrow.  I don't know who we're playing but I think we are going to win.  The End.

3 comments:

  1. Zara - I am sure we are going to win tomorrow. Our game is going to be at Ballard.
    Carys - My birthday is in six days!
    Thea - I doubt we are going to win. We usually have practice at Greenlake.
    Audrey - Do you think it is going to rain tomorrow?
    Zoe - I think you guys are going to do good at your game.
    Isabel - I like how you said my favorite strategy is emotional blackmail.
    Dino - Where do you go and play soccer?
    Josiah - I can't wait for family fun night.
    Karthik - What kind of game do you play on the Xbox?
    Aspen - I hope you do good at your soccer game.
    Halle - We play Kinnect party.
    Anna - Who are the Hestads?
    Felix - We're gonna lose and no we cannot talk about something.
    Max - I'm having a soccer game tomorrow and I'm going to play Felix's team.
    Ian - I also have a soccer game tomorrow and I may play Max's team or Felix's team.
    Halle - Soccer, Soccer, Soccer, can we talk about something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Halle. What types of emotional blackmail seem to work best on parents?
    Please tell Josiah hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of family fun night each week! Maybe we should try that too!

    ReplyDelete