Friday, November 8, 2013

Highlights of the week for Matthew



My highlights of the week were unicycling in gym, the Veteran's Day Assembly, and finishing our stakeholder persuasive letters.  My group did the PTA.  I am excited for Monday because we have no school.

The blue group presented their letter to Mr. Mike.  They asked for permission to use the internet. I think they did a good job and they worked really hard.  I hope the PTA will donate $1,000 for us for Type to Learn.

This week we finished our reading unit and we are going to Zoka's on Wednesday.  I can't wait.  I'm going to probably order hot chocolate or cider.

2 comments:

  1. Dino - I don't like water.
    Felix - Water is better than cider.
    Anna - I'm excited for Monday too.
    Halle - My highlight of the week was unicycle 'cause I got to ride a giraffe unicycle.
    Aspen - Nice post.
    Zoe - I agree with everything you said in your post.
    Josiah - same as Halle.
    Karthik - I'm gonna order hot chocolate and I fell down my unicycle when I was riding it.
    Audrey - My highlights of the week was gym 'cause I got to ride the giraffe unicycle. I can't believe how good the blue table's persuasive letter.
    Carys - I agree with Josiah, Halle, and Audrey. I love, etc. unicycle giraffes.
    Mrs. Burton - I think Matthew did a very nice job of organizing his thoughts.
    Nin - I can't wait to read the persuasive letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - giraffe unicycles sound great! I'm going to have to come and visit during PE one day and check it out. I'm also looking forward to reading the persuasive letters.

    ReplyDelete