Friday, November 1, 2013

Josiah's Highlights of the Week



One of the things I'm really excited about is I've got Parkour - sort of like gymnastics so it is lots of running and jumping but you usually do it outside. Also, I'm excited because tonight is family fun night.  The Brumbaughs come over and we get to watch a movie and play Xbox.

I'm also excited because we are doing cursive.  I think "q" is harder than the "g".  I hope that our group persuasive letter to Mr. Golosman will persuade him to let us have a typing program at school.  One of the choice book I'm reading is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I like it.  I can't wait until gym.

2 comments:

  1. Felix - hi.
    Matthew - I like your post and Parkore sounds fun.
    Carys - Does Parkore involve jumping off buildings because I like that kind of stuff.
    Halle - Is there girls Parkore?
    Audrey - I don't know, I think "q" and "g" are the same.
    Josiah - Parkore is actually jumping off buildings, but you don't jump off buildings. It is for boys and girls.
    Dino - I do agree with you. "q" is harder than "g".
    Zoe - It is really cool that you do Parkore.
    Karthik - Parkore is also for jumping off the end of a bridge.
    Aspen - Nice job on the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Mr. G says yes to the typing program would you get to learn typing this year or next year? And I think you have a really great mom!

    ReplyDelete