Friday, December 6, 2013

Highlights of the week from Aspen


My class is studying the Mayans' history.  In art, we are making paper mache cat jugs.  My class is writing about our fieldtrip to the U.W. Greenhouse.  Today we wrote the cursive letters "k" and "b".  The greenhouse was fun and I liked looking at plants.  So far the Mayan project is really fun and I can't wait til we get assigned jobs.  I think I might be a weaver because I like sewing and doing embroidery.

I am excited about tonight because we are having a family birthday party for me and my brother.  After the party, my grandparents are going to take us to their house to spend the night.  There's going to be a lot of cake left over.  On Sunday, my grandparents are going to take me and my brother to church.  I like the part after church because usually, there is treats that people can snack on like cookies.  My favorite is Snickerdoodle. 




5 comments:

  1. Zara - my favorite cookie is Snickerdoodle too. Also I hope you have a good time at the party tonight. Soon I'm going to visit my grandparents.
    Isabel - my favorite is also Snickerdoodle.
    Zoe - I like your post, Aspen.
    Aspen - Thank you.
    Anna - I love Snickerdoodles.
    Karthik - You mean the one that is 3 blocks away next to a pole?
    Ian - I like Heathbars better than Snickerdoodles.
    Halle - I'm going to my grandparents today too.
    Dino - I like bubble gum more than Snickerdoodles.
    Matthew - You better have fun:)
    Felix - Snickerdoodles are the best invention ever.
    Henry - What are Snickerdoodles?
    Carys - What do you like to do at your gramma's house?
    Josiah - Felix, you are so wrong!
    Thea - I'm going to my grandparents house also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you all should practice writing "snickerdoodle" in cursive. You would get in most all of the letters that you have practiced, even a "k."

    ReplyDelete