Thursday, September 17, 2015

Highlights of the first week of school for Ms. Kathleen


Welcome Spanish 5th Graders!

Our Classroom

It was great to start school!  I was so excited to see all the 5th graders in my classroom.  It was a whirlwind two days where we spent the bulk of the time on routines, routines, and more routines.  Everyone were troopers and amiably practiced with good humor.  We found time to check out some books from the classroom library and write in our new journals.

We also started a conversation about the strike.  I heard some thoughtful comments and insightful questions.  Sadly, we ran out of time.  I hope to continue this conversation next week and via responses to journals.

I hope all goes well this weekend with the vote.  I am eager to come back to school next week.

1 comment:

  1. Ben - I can't wait next week to start the lockdown.
    William - That is very awesome and stuff.
    Griffin - I like your post.
    Bella - I can't wait to finish out fun activities.
    Camille - I hope we go to school next week.
    Tomas - I can't wait to start school next week.
    Charlotte - School finally started!
    Joaquin - It's about time school started.
    Lucas - I like the classroom; it is really fun.
    Emma - I am really excited for the rest of the year.
    George - I just hope the vacuum cleaner doesn't break because I vacuumed up a staple.
    Amber - Fifth grade is awesome so don't go on strike!
    Abby - Thank you teachers and school is so fun it doesn't even feel like school.
    Marshall - I am really excited to see how fifth grade will go.

    ReplyDelete