Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Highlights of the Weeks for Eloy




Teotihuacan

Just in case you still didn't know, my trip to Mexico was great and one of the best trips I've had. We went to Chapultepec and Xochimilco in Mexico City. We also visited the Aztec ruins of Xochicalco and Teotihuacan. I hope you enjoy of last week for me.



We did a lot of fun things this week. With Profe. Laura, we learned about fractions and how to use them in real-life problems. In science we learned how to make a model without knowing all the information about the object. With Mrs Kathleen, we learned how to have a growth mind set. We also used our carpet and all-time class rules this week. Another thing we did was haikus and normal poetry. I hope Marshall and Griffin feel better. This was a very productive week.

2 comments:

  1. Griffin - I have a xuastecan 3,000 year old fetish.
    Camille - I'm jealous of your trip to Mexico.
    Abby - This week was very fun because we got to have some free time and some time to socialize.
    Lucas - I agree. This week was very fun and I liked it.
    William - I liked how you showed yourself holding that beetle.
    Tomas - I can't believe that in that ball game, the winner will get decapitated.
    Lijah - I liked the photos, especially the one about the ball game.
    Charlotte - I am very jealous you got to go to Mexico.
    Emma - Mexico looked beautiful.
    Eloy - Did I mention in the ball game you could only use your elbows, hip, and feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George - I can't wait for my trip to Mexico later this school year.

    ReplyDelete