Friday, October 9, 2015

Highlights of the week for George

The charter for small group work.

The yearlong class charter with all our signatures.


















Our Logical Consequences sheet.
                       
     This week was an eventful one, to say the least.
We started Spelling and took our first test. We had Mrs.
Bailey as a substitute while Ms. Kathleen gave reading
level tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. Congratulations
to everyone who advanced. We also signed the classroom
charter (seen above) and worked on Small Group Work
and Logical Consequences sheets. Yesterday we played
a game where one person says a sentence (such as "I like
hot dogs") and someone else paraphrases what the first one
said ("(BLANK) likes hot dogs") word for word. I hope Ms. Pat has that dog poetry book because I really want
to check it out.







1 comment:

  1. Joaquin - I also want that dog poetry book too because it looks really really cool.
    William - I already read the dog poetry book and it was really silly. I also want to read the cat poetry book called "I could pee on this".
    Lucas - I like this week and it was fun. And I say that most times.
    Griffin - This week was awesome!
    Abby - I also want to read "I could pee on this" and "I could chew on this".
    Emma - This week was really fun and I liked how we got extra recess and I liked it when Mrs. Bailey was here.
    Mara - I hope next week we learn more about Growth Mindset.
    Camille - I'm glad Mrs. Bailey got to teach us this week. And I liked playing the listening game.
    Lijah - I wish they made a book called "I could (censored) on this".

    ReplyDelete