Thursday, October 29, 2015

Highlights of the week for Bella


    This week we did a lot of fun things like we talked about How to write an Argument, and we got to read very interesting articles and write notes.We also got to talk a lot about our party and what party were going to have. Today ( Friday ) we had our party I brought a mummy cake and cookies. We got to watch Loca the singing pug and eat all the fun and tasty treats people brought.We played a game were you had to cover up a person with as much toilet paper as you can!It has been an awesome week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Abby - Today Friday's party was very delicious and fun.
    Emma - Today's party was awesome and everyone's costumes were awesome.
    Amber - I thought the mummy cake was cool.
    Charlotte - I'm really happy we got to dress up and play games.
    Ben - Oh Yay! Oh Yeah. Best week of school ever! And also, awesome mummy cake and fun games. And also, I don't want to go school next week and Happy Halloween.

    Lucas - My costume was a box and it was very hard to move around and sit down.
    Joaquin - This week was fun. I can't wait for my sister to turn 7. P.S. I was a Quidditch player.
    Mara - Um. I really liked everyone's costume and the food and games.
    Tomas - I forgot what I was going to say.
    Lijah - I liked the party a lot and Griffin and I went as a fat guy in pajamas. And it was harder for us to move than Lucas.
    Marshall - I liked the party and I also liked being a cop blowing my very first whistle. I changed my mind.
    George - Can I take my wig off now?
    Eloy - Mom. Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille- Halloween was so much fun! I liked everyone's costumes so much. They were so cool! My Grandma and Grandpa and my cousin, the sumo wrestler, were there too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete