Friday, November 6, 2015

Highlights of the week for Lucas

This week we learned about sister schools (above) which is a organization that gives things to people in Uganda to help them. They give things like school supplies and clothes.

This week we also learned about "how to write an argument"(above). We also learned about different types of evidence (below).

We learned about data, quotes, facts, and examples. We are starting on our argument essays next week. We also learned about using graphic organizers.


Another thing we learned was "how to sustain a discussion"(below). some ways to sustain a discussion are: I agree..., or maybe It's..., or I thought differently... .
All in all, I think that we learned a lot this week and I am exited about next week.

1 comment:

  1. Abby - I donated a lot of stuff to Sister Schools and I'm really excited to get a picture of me holding something I donated and someone else in Uganda holding the same object.
    Charlotte - I'm very excited to see the pictures of the kids holding stuff they got. I am also very excited to see how much stuff the school has donated at the end of these two weeks.
    Bella - I can't wait to donate stuff to the Ugandan children.
    Emma - I'm really excited to donate more things to Sister Schools and I'm excited to see the pictures when they get the stuff.
    Joaquin - I CAN'T WAIT to wait make the argument writings. I can't wait to see what decisions they make.
    Griffin - I can wait.
    Marshall - I can't wait until next week and I'm very excited about my birthday next week.
    Mara - I can't wait til we get to see how much school donated and how much this class donated.
    William - I really want to donate to the sister schools but I keep forgetting so I will try to remember next week. I also can't wait to see how other people did on their argument writing.
    Camille - Together me and my brother donated four big bags of things to the Sister Schools. My brother has a big bag full of paper to donate. I'm excited for next week.
    Eloy - I'm very excited to donate to the Sister Schools next week and I also think that its really good for us to learn about other countries about how to deal with education.
    Lucas - I was the first one to donate and I hope you like my blog.

    ReplyDelete