Friday, November 20, 2015

Highlights of the week for Jaiden

This week we went to the library and a guest librarian from the Seattle Public Library talked about the Global Reading Challenge.  I think that it is fun and maybe this year I may participate in it.  These books the Global Reading Challenge books that you have to read.  Bella is getting the Origami Yoda.(above)
These notes are from are class. Their to Terry McGill and Colton Carlson. (above)
 This is me with my reading buddy. (above)   His name is Liam.  We read Clifford, the Big Red Dog.  He was shy; I helped him read his book.


This picture is about getting ideas to do stuff with are reading buddies. Like teaching are reading buddies , doing poems , joke buddies.

                                                              will and kieran
                                                    
                                          









1 comment:

  1. Bella - Reading buddies are super fun.
    Amber - I enjoyed reading to Amelia.
    Ben - My favorite part of the week was when the guest came from the Seattle Public Library and finally meeting my reading buddy.
    Emma - It was really fun to do reading buddies and I'm excited to do the Global Reading Challenge.
    Lijah - I can't wait to meet my reading buddy.
    Tomas - Stop. Don't write that Ms. Kathleen. Ok this was one of the best weeks ever. We get a Thanksgiving break.
    Camille - I'm really excited to do our next reading buddy meet and decide what we are going to help them with next.
    Griffin - Everybody's reading buddy pictures are so cute, especially Abby's, Eloy's, mine, and Camille's.
    Eloy - I was in the background of three pictures.
    George - Mr. Crocodile thinks Mr. Frog needs to go on a diet. Or at least that's what armadillo says.
    William - I think that all the pictures of our reading buddies together was really cute. Since Eloy and I didn't get to go to the Global Reading Challenge meeting, we will do that with another girl in Japanese at another time.
    Lucas - I think that reading to the reading buddies was fun and I taught them what sounds and vowels in Spanish meant.
    Eric - I enjoyed reading buddies but I'm disappointed my reading buddy didn't get permission to post the photo.
    Mara - I also enjoyed the reading buddies and the Global Reading Challenge.
    Marshall - I'm really excited for the break and ready to do something.

    ReplyDelete