Friday, December 4, 2015

Highlights of the week for Lijah



This week was a very different week, Thursday was the most different, on Thursday we did no math or science in the morning. Instead we went on a field trip to Roosevelt high school to watch the music from the nutcracker, it was OK overall, but I thought  the part that was really good was when the clarinet's had their solo's. When we got back from the field trip we ate lunch and had some extra time to play around in the classroom. but

some kids like me such as Ben and Joaquin  and Griffin, wanted some recess because we had had no recesses today at all, so we asked the teacher and said we needed some persuasive argument writing piece to convince her to let us play outside,on the right here is our writting to persuade her.--------------------------------------------------------------------> after recess we went to the bike safety assembly, it was mostly boring except the jump roper. she was a professional and really good at it to. it was boring because when they called kids up to do experiments or test your superpowers [sarcastic] she only called on the  younger kids, I swear! I bet you the highest grade she called on was second grade! One part they dropped a melon on the ground at it cracked,
All of us are doing really good on our writing and working really hard. Most of us are on at least our typing.
 At the end of the week only 3 people were left on the 1st draft but at the start of the week this is what the chart looked like----   All of us are improving a lot and getting really good at        |    writing reading math and science.
           |
           |
           |--->
[Our writing the the start of the week]

|
                                                                                               |
                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                >
                                                                                               




1 comment:

  1. Marshall - This week was a very interesting week and very exciting for me because I got my first surgery.
    Bella - I really liked the field trip because when the instructor..he was dancing to the music and shaking his body at the crowd.
    Camille - This week was really fun and I liked the field trip too.
    William - This week was really fun and my favorite part of the field trip was when the instruments did their solos, especially the big electric bass. And I'm almost done with my first draft. I'm on my conclusion now.
    Tomas - I think the music was better than OK. It was awesome!
    Amber - I liked going to the Nutcracker at Roosevelt High School.
    Griffin - My favorite solo was the alto sax solo.
    Charlotte - I enjoyed the field trip very much. But my least favorite part was when Emma and I got spat on.
    Joaquin - This week was an awesome week because I got to start typing my essay.
    George - Editor's note: Ms. Kathleen slightly modified Bella's comment. The conductor was shaking a specific part of his body.
    Emma - The field trip was really awesome except for the part when Charlotte and I got spat on.
    Lucas - I think that the electric bass was by far the best part.
    Abby - I like the field trip very much. And my favorite part of it was when the clarinets played the solos. I also am very happy that I'm almost in my last revision.

    ReplyDelete