Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Post from Eloy's adventures in Argentina

This is Eloy from Argentina. After one 5 hour flight from Seattle to Dallas, and a second 10 hour flight from Dallas to Buenos Aires, me, my mom, and my dad are finally in Argentina. After a first few days to get used to the time change I have gotten to the blog. 

        Here are a few photos of our first trip to Dallas. We saw East Washington and the Rocky mountains from the plane…





     In our plane from Dallas to Argentina we where in the middle seats so we couldn't take photos of the west coast of Perú and Chile and central Argentina ; (                                                     

      When we got to Argentina my grandmother and my uncle Roberto came to the airport. In my grandmother's apartment I took a few photos. In Argentina, as in many other countries, soccer (fútbol) is the most important sport. So I took a few photos of the nearby stadiums from the balcony on the 18th floor.





             This is the stadium of Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro (CASLA). You can see the abbreviation of the athletic club. As you can also see their colors are red and blue. Pope Francis is a big fan of this club!




  
             This stadium you can't see clearly. It's the round cement building. It doesn't seem like a stadium but that's because it's quite smaller. The name of the club is Ferrocarril Oeste, and their color is green. I’m going to play some soccer today with kids from here, and my dad and I are going to visit “El Monumental”, River Plate’s stadium that is the largest stadium in Argentina (I will post some pictures).

     It has been a very good week. I've done and seen a lot of things, and even saw most of my family. I hope everything is going well; from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Eloy

No comments:

Post a Comment