Friday, December 11, 2015

Highlights of the week for Eric



It was a tiring week.  We had so many indoor recesses. We rarely had a not rainy day recess.


We worked really hard on writing.  I think we are making great progress.  This week on Friday we had a guest presenter after lunch recess.  At the end, he let us play some instruments he brought.  Some of them were unusual.  I think we all enjoyed listening to him play them and play them ourselves.

 First, he showed us how to play the instruments.  These are the two I enjoyed.  When he was doing the presentation, we had a Spanish teacher come in because he could only speak Spanish!

We had a week this week.  I hope next week is as enjoyable as this one.

1 comment:

  1. Abby - The assembly was very fun. And it was very fun to play the instruments. My favorite instrument was the big box almost like a drum but the most interesting one was the donkey jaw.
    Emma - the assembly was very fun and I feel like we got a lot accomplished in just a few days.
    Bella - I really liked how the guest was a Spanish speaker and my favorite instrument was the little box.
    William - My favorite instrument was the donkey jaw and it was really cool. Since the teeth was not connected or held in place with flesh, the teeth rattled when you banged on them with palm of your hand. I'm excited about writing because I was finally able to get to typing.
    Lijah - I liked when the music guy came. In the video, I dropped my little stick by accident.
    Tomas - When we were listening to the music, to Lijah, Marshall, Joaquin, and Ben. My favorite part was when Lijah dropped the stick and everyone laughed.
    Amber - My favorite part of the assembly was when he showed us all the instruments and I can't wait to finish my essay.
    Camille - I think I made really good progress on my essay and I liked the music assembly.
    Marshall - I'm really glad I finished my essay.
    Lucas - I am almost done with my essay.
    Mara - My favorite instrument was the large box and my favorite part of the presentation was when Lijah dropped his stick and everyone laughed.
    George - Yes, indeed we had a week this week.

    ReplyDelete