Friday, December 18, 2015

Highlights of the week from Amber



Down below is a picture of the proses that everyone went  through to finish our essays.
I got some copy's of finished essays one from Emma , and Mara ,Bella, and Jaiden..The whole class put a lot of  work into these essays.
up above is the proses i went through  to finish my essay about solar panels and wind energy!


This is how much progress the class has made since the beginning of October when we first started our essays.(up above  chart on progress)
            Yesterday we made wonder balls with our first grade buddies it was very fun.(recess buddies)

                                                       me and my teaching buddy Silas.

                                                       Griffin and his buddy Spencer
                                                               Tomas and his  buddy
                                                         Lucas and his buddy Hannah
                                                               Lijah and his  buddy
                                                          Camille and her buddy Andrew
                                                  Bella and her buddy eleanor
                                              Tomas with Cory and janica
                               Joaquin and his buddy  Sophia
                                                            George and his buddy
                                               lucas with hannah and greta
                                              Charlotte with her buddies Addie ands Sam
                                                              Emma and her buddies

                                                             Mara and her buddies
                                Ms . Kathleen bought us this layered cake for the celebration.
Also , ms Kathleen had us write two compliments for two people  about there essays.I cant wait  to see how all the essays turn out!!!!!!!for are party we are aloud to dress up in p.j.s  or a costume there's a lot of of people in their  pajamas.Every ones  very excited about playing on electronics and hanging out with friends.(eating a lot  of food)  THE PARTY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!! Every one have a good winter break.




                                

1 comment:

  1. Lijah - Me, Ben and Griffin watched a video of Let it Go by Will Farrell.
    Ben - In this class party, there was a lot of cake which I did not eat but I had the best socks in the class with penguins for Christmas.
    Emma - This party was awesome and I loved wearing pajamas.
    Lucas - The party was amazing and awesome and cool and the cake was yummy. And I thought I rated it a delicious o meter.
    Camille - Ms. Kathleen. Thank you for bringing that delicious yummy cake. And the party was also deliciously fun.
    Charlotte - I loved the cake at the party and that we got to wear pajamas to school because I didn't have to do anything this morning.
    Abby - The party was very fun and I hoped to be able to do it again.
    Griffin - #scared by bonnie.
    Tomas - You know why the floor is always clean in the morning? Because I clean it. And that is true. Merry Christmas everybody.
    Mara - Thank you, Ms. Kathleen for making this party possible. And Merry Christmas everybody.
    William - I like the ASDF videos. My favorite one is where a guy says "It's a beautiful day to walk down the road. if I ever stop singing I will explode." and then another guy said "Hey, Steven!" And then the first guy said "What Have You Done!?" and then he explodes.
    George - #Griffin is weird. Who is Bonnie?
    Griffin part 2 - Yeah, well at least I'm not as weird as George.

    ReplyDelete