Friday, April 29, 2016

Highlights of the week for Amber

                              Here's Silver Lion presenting about the 13 colonies! Great Job!
                                                 They made a big map of the 13 colonies
                                           Marshall talking about the map of the 13 colonies
 
                                            Here's Griffin doing Mara's presentation for her



      
                                Here's Golden Pug presenting about the 16th and 17th century
                             Here's Pelican Tavern presenting the Boston Massacre as a play
                                            This is a video of the play the Boston Massacre
                              The class took a lot of notes this week! Give yourself a pat on the back!
                    (my tavern the Golden Pug is presenting today Probably already have presented)

1 comment:

  1. Lucas - Good blog. It's Golden Bulldog and not Golden Pug.
    Ben - What a blog! I'm a great actor!
    Eloy - Nice blog Amber. I liked how you showed all the pictures of the presentations.
    Camille - Nice blog Amber!
    Abby - Nice blog Amber! I'm so happy it's Friday.
    Jaiden - Cool blog Amber!
    Charlotte - I liked your blog, Amber.
    Emma - I liked your blog Amber.
    Griffin - I'm also a great actor, even better than Ben.
    George - Bow down to me for I am your King and I look great in a paper crown.
    William - The Silver Lion did an improv today about the Royal Proclamation of 1763. I like beef jerky.
    Marshall - I really liked this week so far and I'm excited for my soccer game.
    Tomas - Hi and bye. And Ben is a good actor. And Griffin too. I'm not 100% sure who is better.

    ReplyDelete