Friday, April 22, 2016

Highlights of the week for Marshall




this is the Silver lion inn's hand shake. I think it is pretty funny but that is just my opinion.
This is the Golden Pug's hand shake I have never seen it but it will be good.
This is me with my favorite saying that was in the class room. I liked it because It was made by George Washington and I have all ways liked George Washington.
we are starting a new unite it is about history and it is a little annoying for me.
People from Hamilton International came to our school to show us what they were looking for and what the school will look like I am so exited and also pretty nervous.




This is the our class and the other fifth grade class listening to the Hamilton Guiders.

This is the SILVER LION INN listening to the presentation.
We all had lots of questions on how Hamilton will be like. And about the schedule and a lot on the sports.



This what we are supposed to write in our journal then we write a conclusion and write Facts and details that support you conclusion

These are the cavern groups working hard.
I I did not mean to delete silver lions handshake.

2 comments:

  1. Eloy - I really like your blog post and you showed the secret handshake.
    Lijah - We did not copy Ben and Griffin's handshake.
    Ben - Ok. This week was awesome and this is the best blog and I'm good at acting. I can't feel my face.
    Tomas - Nice blog, Marshall. Go Mariners!
    Bella - This week was very fun and hard.
    Amber - It was really fun week and I hope everybody likes our acts.
    Pilly - I'm in Silver Lion and our handshake is we cheered each other with mugs of beer. ANd then we drank them and then we gave each other high fives and then we fell over.
    George - Bow down to me for I am your king at least when we practice our presentation I am.
    Emma - I am really excited for the presentation about the revolution.
    Abby - This week was really fun but it was stressful to get our new tavern groups.
    Marshall - This was a fun week and I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend.
    Lucas - I can't wait for this weekend. Good blog, Marshall.
    Jaiden - This week was so cool and after me and Mara are gonna have a play date.
    Camille - Nice blog, Marshall. Please stop kicking me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the time to visit the me http://whistory.org/index.php/category/explorers/ and say that the change in design and meniu?

    ReplyDelete