Friday, April 8, 2016

Highlights of the week for Bella

                              This week was really fun. This is Ms. Pat talking to us about HIV and Aids.

                              This is us working on our Diary Entries/Reflections.


                                        This is were every one is with their diary entries.

                                     
                                     This is my old colony for colonists.



                           This is Camille, Mara, Marshall,Eloy, and Tomas's colony
                                            This is Jaiden,Abby,Lucas,George,and Ben's colony
                              These are the colony's presenting the final things they did in their colony







                                    This is a class photo but the whole class isn't in the photo
                                         These are our new table groups
                                  This is the food for our Harvest feast and autograph party




1 comment:

  1. Amber - This week was really fun; I'm excited for spring break. Great blog, Bella.
    Jaiden - I like how you have a picture of me stuffing eels (gummy worms) in my mouth.
    Lijah - Go back and look at my face.
    Tomas -I look awesome reading the diary entries.
    George - Golden Bulldog Tavern is awesome!
    Abby - This week was super fun and I'm super excited for my trip to Florida tonight.
    Emma - The party was super fun and I'm very excited to go to Maui.
    Camille - I really like your blog, Bella. And I'm also super excited for spring break. I'm going to Disneyland.
    Eloy - The eels in the new land are really colorful and look back at my face too. It's really weird.
    Marshall - Happy spring break. And have fun on your trips unless you are not going on any.
    William - I ate 5-6 muffins (bread)in the harvest feast. Happy spring break.
    Mara - Bella, I really like your blog. And this week was really fun.

    ReplyDelete