Sunday, October 16, 2016

Highlights of the week for Kam


We were finishing up our poems.  The chart on the whiteboard tells us how much we finished.

These are our small learning targets.  In our small group, we complimented each other's poems.

This is Tess and Ella.

We started a draft review of the corn maze field trip using our graphic organizer.


The Persuasive Review Dance...It shows what goes into a persuasive review.  The top has the introduction, under the introduction goes the context or summary, the middle part is the largest part and has the reasons and details.  Lastly, the bottom has the conclusion.

Interpretive Persuasive Review Dance...






We had a tech party.  The tech party was very very fun.  In the tech party, we got to get iPads and laptops and you can use them to do things that didn't have to be school work. 

Introduction to McDonald International School

These are our teddy bears we are going to send to Taiwan and Pakistan.  We made a video about our school at McDonald International so Taiwan and Pakistan will learn about our school.

1 comment:

  1. Elsa - I really really really like your blog.
    Amara - I really the video and the blog was really cool too.
    Tess - I really your video to Pakistan and Taiwan.
    Atticus - I really like your post, Kam.
    Kai - Love your post, Kam. And I'm awesome in the video.
    Kam - I like your post Kam.
    Julia - I really like your post and also, everyone in the video looked awesome, especially me.
    Anna - I like your post and I like the video for Pakistan and Taiwan.
    Mia - I liked that you put Tess and Ella randomly on your post. That was funny.
    Ella - I liked that you included the video and I liked the video.
    Ollie - I like your post, Kam. This blog was awesome.
    Luke - Your post was EPIC.

    ReplyDelete