Friday, October 7, 2016

Highlights of the week for Tess

                             this is a bike in bruge.
                                       the bikes down below are from bruge to.




Many people ride bikes here instead of driving cars!  Here are some fun pictures of how people get around.- Maija (Tess' mom) from bruge.


                                               This is Bruno after he dug all of Gracies' bones out of hiding.
 
                                                   this is tess (me) doing a spelling test.
                                                                      yippee !!!!!!
                                          these are some examples of bare bones and add details poems.
                                                         this is our revision booklet.
                                             this and the ones down below are 4 sqaer posters.



3 comments:

  1. Elsa - I really loved your blog. Bruno is really cute.
    Atticus - I really liked your blog and the pictures of the bikes and Brugge. And the picture of Bruno.
    Bodhi - Bruno is a dog and dogs like chasing cats so Bruno is a dog.
    Tess - I really liked my blog and I'm awesome!
    Kai - Your post was EPIC and Bruno's awesome.
    Leo - I liked all the poems and the different ways to do it.
    Julia - Your post is out of this world.
    Amara - I think Bruno is adorable. I think he is the cutest thing in the world.
    Clio - I really like your blog and Bruno is really cute.
    Ollie - I like the blog.
    Mia - Your post is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess I like blog
    from Lauren

    ReplyDelete