Friday, September 30, 2016

Highlights of the week for Clio and Julia


Bruno waiting patiently on the one hour trip to visit his cousin Gracie in Sedro Wooley.

We finished our shoes and we made a road that basically said it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.



The class finished our hopes and dreams portraits.  In our self portraits, we created symbols to represent our hopes and dreams.


We did photo interviews on pictures that Ms. Kathleen gave us and we made poems based on those pictures.


 our newly named class teddy bears enjoy their new note book.
We went to the corn maze.  These are the pictures Ms. Kathleen took of us.  It was very fun.


It was a field trip where we went through the corn maze and found clues on the way.




Us 4th and 5th Graders made a wave.
We watched a pig show of the four little pigs who ran around basically and getting treats.


 
Last but not least, we saw a duck race.  Oreo won (the black and white one).

3 comments:

  1. Anna - I like how when the pigs were supposed to go into the brick house, one of the pigs went back to the like tunnel and there was food there and the pig went back to the food bowl.
    Tess - Bruno is really good at being patient. And I really like the duck race.
    Amara - Yay, we saw Bruno's face.
    Ella - I like it.
    Elsa - I liked the pig show and I thought it was funny when the pig went back to the other houses.
    Mia - Bruno looks sad.
    Atticus - Papa George likes corn bread.
    Kai - I know what it feels like to be bored on long rides.
    Ollie - I liked the corn maze. I like the pig show and duck show.
    Bodhi - I liked the corn maze and I really like bread also. 'Cause Papa George likes bread and Steve should have won on the duck race. And the show of the pigs were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cilo and Juila
    miss you a lot like you'er blog.
    From Lauren

    ReplyDelete