Friday, September 16, 2016

Highlights of the week from Ella

This is Bruno's face. Which looks so cute! (better then his bottom half, i think the top half is better.)
These are our hopes and dreams for this school year.
This is the reading workshop rules poster.
Our carpet behavior for the year.
This is the bare bones table class charter, for how they want to feel this year. ( Those are also Anna's legs)
This is our Growth Mindset, for if we think we can't do it, we look at the Growth Mindset poster and it has good ways to think about your problems in a different way.
This is our final whole class charter to think of how we want to feel.

3 comments:

  1. Elsa - I agree. I like his top half better than his bottom half. I like your blog.
    Tess - I like the Growth Mindset chart.
    Lauren - I like your blog.
    Ollie - I think you did the blog perfectly for the first week.
    Matthew - Great blog.
    Luke - Great blog. Better to see his top half than his bottom.
    Bodhi - Great blog. And yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great highlights, Ella! You have done so much in your first week! Wow!

    ReplyDelete