Thursday, September 8, 2016

Highlights of the week from Ms. Kathleen

This was a super exciting week!  I was so eager for the start of school I hardly sleep the day before school started.  It was very satisfying to meet this class.  So far, I learned they have wonderful ideas (I already received some ideas on improving the classroom!) and are willing to share them so we all benefit.


I was so excited about my days week I had to tell my dog Bruno.  He was a good listener, I think.  This is him listening under the table.  At least I think he was listening; I hope he didn't fall asleep...it was hard to tell.


I had to tell my son Zachary too about my week.  I encouraged him to tell his friends about the great class I have.  I think he is texting to his friends here...


Our theme this year is It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.  I thought this meant taking one's time and not rushing.  The kids in the class also came up with working together and having fun.  Wow, that really made the theme better.


Our classroom all cleaned and ready for business.

 Our 4th grade library in the classroom.

 We have so many books we had to expand to the hallway!  Here is another library reading nook right outside.

We will continue to learn about cursive.  All of the morning messages and announcements will be in this format.

3 comments:

  1. Mia - I like how you put your dog into the post.
    Kai - I really like your blog. I hope Bruno was listening.
    Amara - Bruno looks super duper cute in the photo. I like your blog.
    Atticus - I like that we only got to see Bruno's bottom part in the photo.
    Lauren - I like your blog. The next time you blog, put more Bruno in.
    Ella - I am excited for the rest of the year and to write on the blog and Bruno is cute -- even his bottom part.
    Anna - This blog is really cool 'cause there's lots of pictures of this year.
    Ollie - I like that the school starts at 7:50 and this blog is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the reading nook in the hallway.mia

    ReplyDelete