Friday, September 23, 2016

Highlights of the week for Julia


Bruno exhausted after a short walk.
SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Claire's horse model's for her presentation.

Amara and Kina's presentation of rain forests.
Ella's presentation about Petoskey Stones.

photo coming pending media permission

Gabby's presentation on Buffalo.
We are working on our hopes and dreams, this is Ollie, Matthew, and Leo's  hopes and dream self portraits.
This is Tess and Bodhi working on their hopes and dreams self portraits.



This is Anna's hopes and dreams self  portrait.

This is Julia's (mine) hopes and dreams self portrait.
We made our final class charter.
These are our  logical consequences.


THANK YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Amara - I loved your post, Julia!!!
    Ella - I agree with Amara and Amara was watching.
    Lauren - I enjoyed you post.
    Clio - I liked how you wrote about the different presentations.
    Kai - I liked that we got to see Bruno's full body.
    Bodhi - I liked your post and um, um, ah, um. Bruno is cool.
    Atticus - I enjoyed seeing Bruno's front part and that's it.
    Leo - I liked doing the hopes and dreams.
    Tess - I liked the hopes and dreams and I liked your post. Bruno is an awesome dude.
    Mia - OMG! Bruno is so cute. I wish Ms. Kathleen will bring him to school and hi.
    Ollie - I think your post was good and you made a really big post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hopes and drama portraits are amazing! Great work! I like your class charter too. Great idea to make one to start the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presentations this week! I also like the hopes and dreams self portrait, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great presentations this week! I also like the hopes and dreams self portrait, very cool!

    ReplyDelete