Thursday, October 27, 2016

Highlights of the week for Atticus

These are the fixed mindset and growth mindset ideas such as:
fixed                                           growth
                                        I'm a natural                                 I can get better

This is Kam, Ollie, Kai, and Lauren in Japanese class.

We are giving complements to Lauren before she leaves
these posters are for small group work. They are how to start, grow, and sustain a discussion.
These are the small groups.


Video on "outdoor or indoor play"
A Video of discussion from Lion, Witch, etc. Group.  They were discussing what game is better Minecraft or Animal jam.  Minecraft won!!!!!

Bruno and Gracie hoping for a human treat.
Bruno and Gracie hoping for a treat.
These are our adventure in revision packets

and here is some more!!!

This is Bohdi, Amara, Tess, and Mia working on their packets.
Leo is sharing his poem.   (very funny)
This is Elsa sharing hers
The End!!1

2 comments:

  1. Elsa - I really like your post. Bruno and Gracie are really cute.
    Tess - Bruno and Gracie are soo so so so cute. I was about to read my poem in the picture.
    Kaya - Your post is so interesting.
    Kai - Bruno is awesome and Minecraft rules.
    Clio - I like your post and Bruno and Gracie are really cute.
    Ella - I like your post. Bruno is cute. And so is Gracie. And I like the video you added. And I like the pictures. And last thing is that I like what you said about the pictures.
    Julia - I really like your post, Atticus. And Gracie and Bruno look so cute.
    Anna - I like your post. Bruno and Gracie are really cute.
    Amara - Bruno is a adorable and Gracie is super cute. And I like the video...and the post was pretty good too.
    Leo - If I was Bruno, I would jump on the table and take the prize.
    Bodhi - I really like me in the picture.
    Atticus - I'm cool and awesome and EPIC.
    Ollie - I'm awesome in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atticus, I love seeing what you're working on in school. I like that you had a discussion about which game is the best. I am not surprised that Minecraft won!

      Delete