Friday, May 24, 2019

Highlights of the week for Evan

Me and Chocolate are riding my new bike.

Chocolate is riding a skateboard.


Chocolate reading Sparks.
Chocolate wanted to know what was in the fish bowl.
He is looking at some of my Magic cards.

Chocolate likes spinning the fidget.

It's raining outside so me and Chocolate had to go back inside.

Me and Chocolate are eating breakfast.


Me and Chocolate are saying goodbye to my mom and dad.


Mia and Olivia reading Charlotte the Scientist is Squished.


Sylvia and Lucy reading Life on Mars.

Adam doing his blog.


Blogging last Friday with Adam and Ms. Chelsea


Video of the inspirational posters in the room.


Chocolate eating a Starburst Chew.

Having snacks during our SBAC testing.

Chocolate offering emotional support to Evan during testing.

1 comment:

  1. Mia - I like your post and did Chocolate like riding your new bike?
    Adam - I have my own Magic cards.
    James - I really really really like your post. It was good.
    Sylvia - Me likie Chocolate.
    Eliana - Hi Evan. Ha Ha Ha.
    Olivia - Hi.
    Lucas - Me really likie your postie.
    Lucy - I can see you. Bye and I like your post.

    ReplyDelete