Friday, May 31, 2019

Highlights of the week for Will


we took a rest on Burrard Bridge
Chocolate watching me play Tower of Hanioi.
me and Chocolate eating sushi.
My brother (Vincent) feeding Chocolate chocolate.
Me helping a scientific experiment on balloons. 
Me and my brother after visiting science world. 
Me and my brother eating breakfeast  ( with waffles )

My family at the beach . We did not bring chocolate  because we didn't want him to get dirty.





This is our drafting session.

This is our drafting whiteboard to see where we are at.




This read, write, draw time.  Lucy drew the Chocolate picture.


This is the lesson where Ms. Kathleen introduced Native American plays to read.


Olivia and Tehya reading My Awesome Summer by P. Mantis

Whiteboard for celebration ideas.

Ms. Pat reading a Native American Myth...



Out at recess...

This our end of week status.
This is our celebration options.  Stuffies and movies won.

2 comments:

  1. Mia - I really like your post.
    Olivia - Your post was good.
    Sylvia - I like riding on Eliana's back.
    Adam - Good post.
    Lucy - It was fun having Tehya riding on my back and I drew the picture of Chocolate.
    LUcas - Me really likie your postie and that was a good picture of Chocolate, Lucy.
    James - I'm in love with your post.
    Tehya - I really like sushi too.
    Eliana - Hi. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    Elliot - Is that even safe, riding on another person's back? I think the broad bridge is pretty broad from the look of it.
    Owen - I really like your post Will. It is one of the best.
    Zeven - Will Will Will

    ReplyDelete