Thursday, June 6, 2019

Highlights of the week for Tehya


Chocolate is looking at the sunset from my bedroom window.


Most people are basically done with the draft of the information article.


There are some examples of functional writing - tips and "how to"...


Will, Wyatt, Adam reading Alfie.


Olivia and Mia reading One Proud Penny





Here are the votes for our class celebration.  Jumanji won!






Some of the class was doing a Cherokee play called Possum's Tail.


The play "Possum's Tail"


This is the instructions for making the second dolphin.






Chocolate helping everyone draw dolphins.
We analyzed the similarities and differences between two sets of drawing instructions.


This is our "how to" cut and paste directions we wrote as a class.


The start of creating our Native American Model shelters...



























Here are the Inuit, Iroquois, Lakota, Zuni, and Seminole making their models. 

This was the progress we made on our essays in typing our information article.

1 comment:

  1. Eliana - Hi. Ha.
    Olivia - Hi. bye.
    Sylvia - Gooood.
    Mia - I like your post, Tehya.
    Adam - I liked how you put my chickee in the post and lots of videos.
    Owen - liked the sunset.
    Lucas - The picture of James and Eliana's mom was funny. Goood bye.
    James - I loved when you took a picture of me posing.
    LUcy - I played possum and I was awesome. Goodbye.
    Juan Pablo - Same thing what Lucas said.
    Violet - Making the model shelters was fun.
    Elliot - I really liked making the model shelter chickee. I also liked how they came out, all of them.
    Wyatt - I was the rabbit in the play.

    ReplyDelete