Friday, June 21, 2019

Highlights of the week for Violet




We played Busted in music.






We worked on our Native America articles.




Monday...

Tuesday...

Thursday...


 Revising, revising, revising..







We choice witch writing we would read at young authors day.













We practiced our plays and made our back rowed for our plays.

 Creating the background for our plays...

We went to Young Author's Day and read our writing.


We figured out where we would go to read our stories.

 The Seminoles performing Pushing up the Sky - a Snohomish Tale


Seminole performance, Part II.

The Seminoles answered questions when they finished their play.

The audience asked questions...


We went to Meridian Park for a picnic on Friday. The treats were really good.

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt - What I did was the reee in the video.
    Lucy - I'm really sad at Adam yelling at himself but the trip to Meridian Park was good; we got cookies and popsicles and seconds on popsicles.
    Adam - How come I wasn't yelling at myself in the video and be a business man.
    Mia - I like your post and playing soccer at Meridian Park was really fun.
    Eliana - Hi.
    Sylvia - We hee from Marsh.
    Elliot - Why isn't Adam in the video; he was so funny yelling at himself.
    Owen - Same as Lucy and Mia.
    Tehya - Well, hello there... Marsh.
    Violet - I like my post.
    Olivia - I really like your post, Violet.
    Syriana - I really liked your post, Violet. Bye.

    ReplyDelete