Friday, June 14, 2019

Highlights of the week for Olivia



The Iroquois tribe group were giving their ideas/suggestions for their essay.

This is the Zuni group doing the same thing as the Iroquois.


The Inuit group giving each other feedback...



Our research groups giving each other feedback on their information article.

The Lakota were doing the same thing as the other groups.

The beginning of the revision process.


Chocolate watching our class prepare for McFestival!












We are finding the character trait, setting, and theme for our plays.


 "Pushing up the Sky" group presenting...

The Zuni presenting "The Strongest One".
"Strongest One" presenting...

 "Wihio's Duck Dance" presenting...


" Gluskabe and Old Man Winter" presenting...

 "The Cannibal Monster" presenting...


 Whiteboard summary of the character traits, setting, and theme of the Native American Plays.



Juan Pablo, Violet, Vivi teaching us about the Lakota...

Field Day photos










3 comments:

  1. Mia - I really like your post. I can't wait for the 3-legged race next year.
    tehya - I really like your post. And I can't wait for field day next year.
    Owen - Field day was not as fun as it looked but it was OK.
    Sylvia - Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam - I like your post.
    Olivia - My post is good.
    James - I really like your post and field day was fun.
    Lucas - I like your post and I also like field day.
    Eliana - Figgy liked your post even though Figgy didn't see your post.
    Wyatt - And I like the post.
    Lucy - Biggy like your post even though she didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliot - I really liked your post. I really liked the videos too; they were fun.

    ReplyDelete